• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHELTERED from Image

643 posts in this topic

#3 was terrible
Dis-a-pointed to hear. :sorry: the cover looked awesome. Haven't read it yet. Need to read: Rachel Rising, Clone, and this NOW!

Same here :P I liked 1 & 2

The new RR is good, but now I'm rethinking my comic crush on Jet

NYCC news: Johnnie Christmas will be accepting 11 x 14 commission requests (single character, inks, partial background)! Commissions are $100 + $60 each additional character, and we are accepting a limited number of pre-orders. Please PM with interest!

Thanks, Court

if you've dropped this book due to issue #3 you should def read #4

things are getting a little loco

I think this comic is very good. Definitely an intensity to it. The cover for #4 is awesome. I think we are going to find out that this is "the origin of the Governor". Lucas is wound tight. Walking Dead prequel...who knew. :)

I just read 1-4, and really enjoyed it! (thumbs u

I don't get the hate... (shrug) I liked the story and the art style for the book. (thumbs u

Im with ya. Art work is a bit funky but I dig it and its a good read so far. Im in for the long haul

Re: ItsJustRyan: i agree completely. It has a Lord of the Flies type of feeling.

Re: FollowtheLeader I sometimes have to reread a book a couple times to get the names down but Sheltered does a great job about giving each character a unique jacket design and the don't change outfits -- thank goodness.

Lastly, at first I thought it was Hailey on the cover of the regular #1.

I just saw Brisson and Christmas at the con...they had a rare image expo version of #1 I'd never seen before, they signed them in gold and using my considerable charm ( okay begging ) I got them to remark 4 copies....I have heard that there is only 500 of these printed....so I'm thinking SCORE?

I like the art. And the book! I think its great. I liked it so much that I commissioned Johnnie Christmas to do a piece for me. I will post pictures when it shows up hopefully tomorrow

Finally got around to getting a picture. I love Johnny christmas's art. Take a gander

image_zpsf82abdbc.jpg