• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver confirmed for Marvel's the Avengers 2?

25 posts in this topic

People won't care whether they are related to Magneto or not if they are done well.

Will be interesting to see how they explain their powers though.

Could be a long movie if they keep adding people. Are they dropping Hawkeye and the Widow? :wishluck:

I hope not, I enjoyed both characters and Scarlett is eye candy to me. I preferred her in the Iron Man movie I LOVED the scene where she takes down those guys in the hallway. Less guns more moves for her and she is cool.

IGN

If it's true,this would hurt Fox IMO.

Since Fox owns everything X-Men (including the word "Mutant") how are they going to explain their powers? hm

Maybe a studio "crossover" hm hm

They dont have to worry about it.

Quicksilver and Scarlet witch are as much Avengers and X-men related.

Thats why Marvel Sold the rights in groups. It gives them loopholes like this.

They will just call them heroes and say they were born with them.

As hinted at in an interview with Joss Whedon last week, EW says that an unnamed source has confirmed that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will be assembling alongside Earth's mightiest heroes when Marvel's The Avengers 2 hits the big screen in 2015.

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige previously revealed that rights allow for the mutant siblings to appear in both the Marvel cinematic universe and in 20th Century Fox's X-Men universe.

"We both have them," Feige told SuperHeroHype last summer. "There's a specific arrangement with those two characters that would allow us to use them with 'Avengers,' but not discuss or reference their mutant or Magneto-related lineage. They can use them as mutants and as Magneto's relatives, but cannot have anything to do with 'The Avengers'."

......... almost forgot.......... IBTL

:whee:

X-Men #4

Start your engines.

X-Men #4

Start your engines.

that's to bad, I've been hankering for an X4 for a while and just havent found the right one... guess I'll be waiting till the market settles down.

So cast it now: Who would you like to see play the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver?

Quicksilver:

prometheus-podcast-review.jpg

Scarlet Witch (she can pull the original costume off, but might need to work on her acting a little):

gina1.jpg