• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's wrong with this label?

42 posts in this topic

No to all of the above. CGC apologized for the error.

Final hint - think about the grading services offered. I'm surprised no one has said why would you even grade this book which is kind of a clue.

Add that to the hints above.

Final hint - think about the grading services offered. I'm surprised no one has said why would you even grade this book which is kind of a clue.

I was actually going to ask why you had this graded but didn't want to offend you. Was it supposed to be a SS??

I was actually going to ask why you had this graded but didn't want to offend you. Was it supposed to be a SS??

Getting close but not SS.

You did a 9.8 prescreening and they graded it 9.6 anyway.

Bingo, Jeff.

I said before it should have been a 9.8

Did you send it in on a 9.8 prescreen?

Another no-prize to Paul. Wasn't sure if that's what you meant at the first Paul. Didn't want to turn this into a why didn't this get a 9.8 although I obviously thought it had a chance.

So the answer is the label shouldn't exist. I appreciate the credit but I admit to some confusion over the whole process. I assumed once a book passed pre-screen it was good to the min level that submitter designated.

lol Confusion in the backlog. :tonofbricks:

:ohnoez:

My first thought was that it should be a 9.8 since it passed pre-screen and the label was wrong but alas I was told it was a 9.6 that snuck past the pre-screen.

lol Confusion in the backlog. :tonofbricks:

:ohnoez:

My first thought was that it should be a 9.8 since it passed pre-screen and the label was wrong but alas I was told it was a 9.6 that snuck past the pre-screen.

Those sneaky little comic books. Slipped right bye them..........go figure.

This is like talking a frigid wife out of a piece of . I gave up after about 20 posts.

Can someone pm me the conclusion if it's ever determined?