• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's wrong with this label?

42 posts in this topic

The publication date, 05/1984? I see that the book says 05/1984, but the book was probably published in January or February????

No, the label always reflects the cover date.

This is a tough one. I am trying to think outside the box but I just don't see anything wrong. Is the label supposed to say direct edition ?

Does it have the faint CGC watermarks in the white box around the 9.6?

I have several books the are minus this. Think it was just a change at some point so not all labels have it. (shrug)

I have several books the are minus this. Think it was just a change at some point so not all labels have it. (shrug)

Did not know that, all my books have this. Thanks for the info (thumbs u

Allow me to recant. After checking the water marks are there. Some are just more prominent than others. My bad. :sorry:

Allow me to recant. After checking the water marks are there. Some are just more prominent than others. My bad. :sorry:

No problem buddy! :grin: