• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news for you Ghost Rider fans

20 posts in this topic

I thought you were going to tell us that there would never, ever, EVER be another film?

:cry:

We want another movie. We just want a GOOD movie. :wishluck:

I thought you were going to tell us that there would never, ever, EVER be another film?

Who's that angel? :cloud9:

:wishluck:

:roflmao: How could they eff up a Ghost Rider movie, not once but twice? Such a cool character, you'd figure they'd be able to throw something together that would be at least as good as a Blade movie. Flee could probably whip up a better flick over the weekend. (thumbs u

[font:Book Antiqua]"However,

as Kevin Feige noted earlier this week about Daredevil,

this doesn't mean we can expect to see a Ghost Rider reboot any time soon.

Said the Marvel exec,

"Whenever a character comes back to us,

it's usually because the other studios don't want to make the movies anymore

-- and that usually means the [previous] movies may not have been particularly well received.

They all have potential, but we're not going to say, 'We got it back -- make it!'"[/font]

:eyeroll::facepalm:

Didn't nick cage say that he was done with the character not to long ago

Correct! Although then he threw out a statement along the lines "but if the right -script came along" or something along those lines.

Who's that angel? :cloud9:

+1... :taptaptap: