• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stanley1883 - strike

46 posts in this topic

The stirring of the Stanley pot. I know - shocking!

Modern FT received 4/23. They havent even looked at them yet and once again "great" customer service. She sounded like I was bothering her and again had the "deal with it" attitude.

Let me guess - you were just as "friendly" over the phone as you were in this post, right?

Btw, tone/mood cannot be interpreted over text, at least not without exclamation points or caps lock. Therefore your comment is ridiculous as it is impossible for you to interpret my "written voice" but thanks for playing.

right on Stanley1883, Msschmidt sounds dooshy in protecting CGC even though you paid for a service and did receive it....

Imagine if companies like McDonalds, or Starbucks, or Movie Theatres pulled this...

we would not be backing them,,,,

Your right we still back the companies but we don't have to smile about it. As far as me paying for the service and receiving it, that still remains to be seen. Technically, I paid for a 10 day turnaround time as that's what they quote, now if it take's considerably longer, the argument can be made that I did not receive what I paid for. Consider your McDonalds analogy, if you order and pay for a Big Mac and receive a Cheeseburger, did you get what you paid for? Same principle, I paid more for extra and in my case the extra is speed, if I don't receive the "extra" why should I have to pay the "extra" price?

Again, let me disclaim that at the time of this post, my order is NOT late and my conversation is based on the hypothetical situation of my order actually being late. Please note the "if" and "remains to be seen" usage. Nowhere did I say (or cry) about my order being late.

Where all the lawyers, guns and money at? hm

C'mon now. If you chumps talked to me that way....I'd be banned. :baiting:

lol

The guy was just a little frustrated about the 10-day wait (though I think he realized later it is 10 business days). Egging him on with the normal "How dare you say something about CGC so they learn and improve their service" was just the icing on the meltdown cake.

The stirring of the Stanley pot. I know - shocking!

Modern FT received 4/23. They havent even looked at them yet and once again "great" customer service. She sounded like I was bothering her and again had the "deal with it" attitude.

Let me guess - you were just as "friendly" over the phone as you were in this post, right?

Btw, tone/mood cannot be interpreted over text, at least not without exclamation points or caps lock. Therefore your comment is ridiculous as it is impossible for you to interpret my "written voice" but thanks for playing.

right on Stanley1883, Msschmidt sounds dooshy in protecting CGC even though you paid for a service and did receive it....

Imagine if companies like McDonalds, or Starbucks, or Movie Theatres pulled this...

we would not be backing them,,,,

Your right we still back the companies but we don't have to smile about it. As far as me paying for the service and receiving it, that still remains to be seen. Technically, I paid for a 10 day turnaround time as that's what they quote, now if it take's considerably longer, the argument can be made that I did not receive what I paid for. Consider your McDonalds analogy, if you order and pay for a Big Mac and receive a Cheeseburger, did you get what you paid for? Same principle, I paid more for extra and in my case the extra is speed, if I don't receive the "extra" why should I have to pay the "extra" price?

Again, let me disclaim that at the time of this post, my order is NOT late and my conversation is based on the hypothetical situation of my order actually being late. Please note the "if" and "remains to be seen" usage. Nowhere did I say (or cry) about my order being late.

Where all the lawyers, guns and money at? hm

lol

The guy was just a little frustrated about the 10-day wait (though I think he realized later it is 10 business days). Egging him on with the normal "How dare you say something about CGC so they learn and improve their service" was just the icing on the meltdown cake.

You guys are heartless. I dig it. :headbang:

lol

I love a good meltdown. :cloud9:

lol

Better than a train wreck ... :cloud9:

lol

At least this didn't happen in someone's sales thread.

:o

Warned him about what?

Who is Stanley?

The forumite that got upset because when he asked a question, I believe his posts were being attacked. Had a meltdown the other day, and suggested some folks meet him at a show he was going to.

Wow! A theme is developing here. Maybe we can sell tickets and make money off THE CGC FORUM WORLD BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP - PIGEON WEIGHT CONTENDER.

:whee:

We should promote this. hm

In this corner...

"The Wali of Wallop"

"The Wazir of Wham"

"The Terrible Titan"

Harold "The Dixie Cup is Half" Fuller

108164.jpg

Warned him about what?

Who is Stanley?

The forumite that got upset because when he asked a question, I believe his posts were being attacked. Had a meltdown the other day, and suggested some folks meet him at a show he was going to.

Wow! A theme is developing here. Maybe we can sell tickets and make money off THE CGC FORUM WORLD BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP - PIGEON WEIGHT CONTENDER.

:whee:

We should promote this. hm

In this corner...

"The Wali of Wallop"

"The Wazir of Wham"

"The Terrible Titan"

Harold "The Dixie Cup is Half" Fuller

108164.jpg

:roflmao: