• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April sales are out

354 posts in this topic

I made this for you all, no strikes please!

5w0xKWs.png

lol

So to recap, Valiant man lays somewhere between salty balls and degrees? hm:kidaround:

I think it means that I have salty balls and degrees. hm

Or maybe that my balls have degrees. hmhm

I just finished reading all 12 pages. My brain hurts.

Oh contuair, this thread is like an awesome sandwich and I missed the pulled posts even.

:cloud9:

I made this for you all, no strikes please!

5w0xKWs.png

lol

So to recap, Valiant man lays somewhere between salty balls and degrees? hm:kidaround:

I think it means that I have salty balls and degrees. hm

Or maybe that my balls have degrees. hmhm

Haha! That's the winner right there. (thumbs u

Bad graphs are bad graphs.

Being able to OVERCOME bad graphs is a good skill to have (way to go, Auth).

But it's not a skill that should be required of the audience.

Fix it once, then the next 100 people who see it don't have to fix it for themselves.

If the data was so great as a table, why bother with a graph at all?

If you're going to bother... don't half-a$s it.

See this is why people dont post more stuff to help others. You get comments like this. He posted an easy chart/graph and the numbers underneath it. You went ballistic. If anything you owe him an apology. This isnt work and he isnt required to spent 30 minutes on each graph to add the labels on X and Y.

CBT feel free to PM me the data and anyone else that wants. I greatly appreciate it.

Fix it once, then the next 100 people who see it don't have to fix it for themselves.

See this is why people dont post more stuff to help others. You get comments like this. He posted an easy chart/graph and the numbers underneath it. You went ballistic. If anything you owe him an apology. This isnt work and he isnt required to spent 30 minutes on each graph to add the labels on X and Y.

CBT feel free to PM me the data and anyone else that wants. I greatly appreciate it.

Agreed. I don't see a lot of people volunteering their research. Mainly CBT with print runs and such and Larry with his weekly lists. I enjoy both of them. I will be glad when next week rolls around. More charts, more lists, more new comics lol

I feel like a Scot, standing on the battlefield. And instead of chanting "Wallace, Wallace, Wallace!" I choose to chant, "CBT, CBT, CBT!"

(It just doesn't have the same ring to it though)

Feels more like a week of " FREEEDDOOM !!!!! " :grin:

I feel like a Scot, standing on the battlefield. And instead of chanting "Wallace, Wallace, Wallace!" I choose to chant, "CBT, CBT, CBT!"

"And one day, many years from now as you lie dying in your bed, would you be willing to give up all the days from here to then for just one chance - JUST ONE CHANCE - to come back here and stand in the face of tyranny. They (may gives us strikes), but they will never take our FREEDOM!"

Don't get me quoting (or misquoting) lol

"And one day, many years from now as you lie dying in your bed, would you be willing to give up all the days from here to then for just one chance - JUST ONE CHANCE - to come back here and stand in the face of tyranny. They (may gives us strikes), but they will never take our FREEDOM!"

Don't get me quoting (or misquoting) lol

:roflmao:

One word. Awesome !

30 minutes on each graph to add the labels on X and Y - jeez, that's some sloooooow typing!

lol

:baiting:

See this is why people dont post more stuff to help others. You get comments like this. He posted an easy chart/graph and the numbers underneath it. You went ballistic. If anything you owe him an apology.

What a great idea that I took care of seven hours before you suggested it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=298278&Number=6675077#Post6675077

Got any other recommendations that I can do for you yesterday? :facepalm: