• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 9.4 NM White pages

107 posts in this topic

For sale: Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 9.4 WP. This book is a GORGEOUS 9.4. (I was hoping for a 9.6 and spoke to a CGC grader about the book who called it a 9.5) Well-centered, with White pages. Professionally Pressed.

Best looking 9.4 you will ever see!

Grader Notes: Spine Lite Wear Breaks Color

Back Cover Lite Wear

Asking $120,000

0IGKZjR.jpg

:news: SOLD :news:

Amazing! Adam, would you be willing to provide that data to GPA?

I kid...I kid...

Congrats!

??? I don't get it. :shrug:

I was referencing a recent thread asking for dealers to provide their private sales data to GPA....with such a large sale it would be interesting to have it listed in GPA.

Bad joke I guess...

I kid...I kid...

Congrats!

I was referencing a recent thread asking for dealers to provide their private sales data to GPA....with such a large sale it would be interesting to have it listed in GPA.

Bad joke I guess...

Maybe a good idea.

Really large sales are often private to avoid those "fees".

10% or 30% on a book like this is a ton of money.

GPA may never get info on 3/4's of the sales of big books and the sales data is rare to begin with.

But it would require both the buyer and seller to confirm this sale really took place and gpa willing to do some extra leg work.

I kid...I kid...

Congrats!

Bad joke I guess...

Maybe a good idea.

Really large sales are often private to avoid those "fees".

10% or 30% on a book like this is a ton of money.

GPA may never get info on 3/4's of the sales of big books and the sales data is rare to begin with.

But it would require both the buyer and seller to confirm this sale really took place and gpa willing to do some extra leg work.

I think the spirit of what this idea seeks to accomplish is sound. However, the execution is where you'd run into trouble.

Not to derail a thread, but it would just require lots of worth and a tremendous amount of faith if one-off private transactions are being reported.

Love that FF 5....I'm a buyer if you can cut the grade in half? 5.0?!?!

Amazing book! I ran it by the wife and when she saw 6 figures it was shot down. If it were $20,001 less I would have plead my case. :)

Whoever got it, is one lucky guy/girl! Under GPA, consistently increasing in value, and one of a handful in the world at this grade.

Great sale!

I kid...I kid...

Congrats!

Bad joke I guess...

Ah, sorry, I missed that one...

Congrats on the sale.

I actually considered picking this up, and now have remorse for thinking no one would get this.

You snooze you lose.

Happy for Filter81 anyway!

:cloud9:

CAL