• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyPost's OVERLY great service

48 posts in this topic

Here's another reason why he is the best...

I told him I had a Neal Adams SS coming up and wanted a couple Bats pressed to go along with some other books he is submitting to CGC for me. The Bats had to come back to me so I could get the NA sigs in person out here on the west coast.

He took the time to do this...it may seem trivial to some but to me this is the type of thing that people really appreciate. Great service, great guy...thanks again sir.

4glzsx.jpg

I don't want to get all sycophantic but Joey is amazing. He has what seems like infinite patience and is super helpful.
I'm going to agree, I asked some stupid questions (it was my first press and first submission to CGC) I needed a lot of hand holding and Joey was awesome throughout (thumbs u

I don't want to get all sycophantic but Joey is amazing. He has what seems like infinite patience and is super helpful.

Generally what is the turn around time for pressing a GA book?

...... Joe's pretty quick ...... I've sent him books to be pressed and then submitted at the Standard tier and had them back within a month .... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Generally what is the turn around time for pressing a GA book?

...... Joe's pretty quick ...... I've sent him books to be pressed and then submitted at the Standard tier and had them back within a month .... GOD BLESS...

Around 4 weeks. I am still catching up but with shows coming up it will hover in the 4 week range until I can get a 3-4 week period with no interruptions.

Hey Joe,

If I need a magazine pressed and sent back to me by September 1st you think you will still be looking at a 4 week turnaround then or do I need to give you a couple of extra weeks?

No biggie, just wondering.

I decided to make my first try at having books pressed, and like most, I can only sing Joey's praises.

I bought a collection out of Bismark ND with a lot of mid grade Golden Age. The one I really wanted to improve was a Human Torch 17 with an ugly spine roll, I had it graded as a 3.5

HT17front.jpg

The grade just posted, I don't have the book back to scan, it came out

8.0 OW/W

The thing I like about Joe's work is that the books still have plump spines..... not pancakes. I've actually removed a couple after they were slabbed and slipped them in mylars..... and they don't revert back to their original state....GOD BLESS....

+1 :applause:

+2 He's been terrific about keeping me up to date, always gets back quickly, tells me if I already paid, etc., etc, etc. very, very patient...