• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rfoiii Feedback Thread

72 posts in this topic

Robb and I have completed several high dollar transactions, both buying and selling. As a fellow Buckeye, I was sorry to see Robb leave Phoenix but going back to Ohio is hard to beat. Now we just do our deals long distance but the transactions are just as smooth.

Look forward to many more before I hang up the comic cleats.

Ed

I traded something through paypal for 4 Turtles with Robb...........the first 4 turtles ever created. Agreed to time payments and shipped right after I paid (2 months) early.

Also included another book cause he's a PLAYA~!!!

Bought a 4 figure book from Rfoiii. Communication was fantastic and shipping was lightning fast. Book was shipped fantastically. Would definitely buy from again.

I purchased an AF15 from Robb. He allowed me to purchase with time payments, always communicated extremely well, checked in while shipping cross border and packaged bulletproof.

Do not hesitate to deal with Robb.

Thank you for this MEGA KEY!!! Will be proud to pass this on to my children one day!

Cheers,

Cole

Purchased a Brave and the Bold #28 from Robb and it was one of the most pleasant transactions. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Will Mason

Dave & Adam's Card World

Robb is a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and super-ultra-hyper-fast payment on high value books.

Have no compunction or concern when dealing with him....you'll not regret it. :)

Plus he's a hoot to converse with :thumbsup: