• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Returns #2 on Heritage

175 posts in this topic

What is it with this place and the obsession with male buttocks? :insane: The asm molten man splash was referred to as a gigantic butt shot. The asm 121 cover? Whod pay that for a pic of spideys azz? Dk2? Constipated. Seems like every time a major piece comes up where the character has his back turned, or is clenching his teeth, out come the azz jokes :juggle:

With the asm molten man splash, my eye is drawn straight to a bad place. The spider-buttocks seem to be thrust right at me and it's tough to see past them. The gluteal display on the asm 121 cover is more restrained and tastefully done, so it doesn't bring attention to itself and overpower the composition as a whole. No problem with the Dk2 splash either... distressed bowel or psychotic episode, it doesn't really matter to me either way why he looks pissed off, as long as he does. :)

All kidding aside... I wouldn't mind adding any of them to my collection.

You are just mad that you didn't type them first. :) While it is a powerful cover, old BM does look constipated.

So you're saying that BM can't have a BM?

You are just mad that you didn't type them first. :) While it is a powerful cover, old BM does look constipated.

So you're saying that BM can't have a BM?

Saying? No. Implying? Guilty.

Batman looks like he's struggling to fit inside the cover ("Must scrunch down and make myself smaller...grrr!").

I agree, if there was a lot more white space I may find this page more interesting.

The #1 cover won't come up for sale.

Believe me when I tell you this.

MI

I guess the rumors are true then - the #1 has been Hoovered up by "The Vacuum". hm

Is that Miller on crack? I really appreciate most of Miller's work but this is just horrid. If this was Liefeld's work we would be ripping it to shreds right now. (shrug)

I couldn't agree more, but be careful, the lynch mob will be pulling out the pitchforks ! :o

The #1 cover won't come up for sale.

Believe me when I tell you this.

MI

I guess the rumors are true then - the #1 has been Hoovered up by "The Vacuum". hm

Gene,

You would be wrong about "The Vacuum"

MI