• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your price paid per book comfort zone?

Comfort zone for price paid for a book l  

462 members have voted

1. 1. Comfort zone for price paid for a book l

46 posts in this topic

Probably should've added more options.

The obvious answer is tree-fiddy. You're covered. (thumbs u

I have picked up an AF 15 and a Hulk 1 this year. I just bought Mask 1 and Mask 2...so I guess I am the bottom option?

Surprised me to be honest.

:hi: Karl that is awesome man!!!! Those are 2 of my grail books man!!!! I have been lookin around patiently for a Hulk 1 in low low grade for quite sometime!! Wish I would have been able to answer the bottom one bc those two books just keep on going up and up!!! Great pickups man (thumbs u

This year, I'm hoping to find a low grade AF15, which is going to push my comfort zone. I'm usually in the $600 max range for major books. :sick:

The most I've paid for a single book so far has been $200 before shipping. My average comfort zone per book is $60-$100, but if the book is REALLY worth it, I'm comfortable up to $350

This is sort of my feeling as well. Still able to find nice presentable bronze age keys in this price range (thumbs u

I went $1000 as I feel I would be willing to drop a grand no problem (and be able to hide it from the wife over a few months), but will have second thoughts the higher it goes from there.

There are a lot of variables at play here. It depends on the book, time of year, and what I've already purchased. At this point, the most I've payed for a book was 1000 I think. That was a big decision.

However, I still have a lot of books that need to be purchased in my collection.