• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFINITY from MARVEL

101 posts in this topic

These big crossover events are sometimes good, sometimes not but typically don't rock the boat as far as events that will impact a universe in the future. I think this is going to be different. Issue 1 had significant events and issues 2 and 3 have made mention of a new player in the Marvel U. I think these books will matter in the future. 2c

I'm really liking this event. The return the Silver Surfer really intrigued me (in his Infinity one-shot thingee) - and I'm looking forward to what changes will happen to Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel.

It is digital only. If you buy infinity 1 digital, it comes with it. The artwork is painting style so well worth the $$.

Btw, I love infinity and the avengers. Under hickman, it is the most sophisticated avengers I have read.

That was an emphatic no by Black Bolt :)

To say the least. I love when he lets loose lol

I'm just glad it was a Nooo!

And not a Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Would have been too much like Vader lol

Never thoughtof it that way. lol!

It's been tedious in the extreme - desperate to be grand and significant I've found this and Hickman's Avengers books to be ponderous and pompous.

Which is strange considering how good his run on the FF was.

I think that the Builders are just another terrible bunch of reality creators that marvel have pulled out of their once again.

There is a reason why those New Universe characters were never popular in the 80's.

I think that the Builders are just another terrible bunch of reality creators that marvel have pulled out of their once again.

Yup, I'd have preferred a grander threat (cosmic entities anyone?) to yet another "advanced civilization flying around in spaceships"-type menace.

I'm still liking this story better than a lot of other stuff out right now. I don't think its groundbreaking but it is big and some of choices the leaders have to make are brutal. It brings to mind the old saying that " the hero can only be as good as the villain is bad..". These villains are really bad.