• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing new board member and upcoming comic artist A.D BLACK...

6 posts in this topic

I figured I'd introduce a close friend of mine and upcoming comic artist here to the boards. I know he would love to take on a few commissions, whether it be cover recreations, pin-ups (busts and/or full figs), etc... I know his prices are negotiable and very flexible as right now he just wants to get his foot into the comic world some more.

I know first hand that a lot of people on this board are very welcoming and encouraging to people who pursue their art talents, so I told him I would introduce him here and give a good word, as he's a great guy and I feel he deserves some love.

I know it would make his day to hear from you guys :)

Here are some samples of his work:

ADBlack-LQ.jpg

Thanks for reading :hi:

Huge thanks for the support Lloyd I really appreciate it and everybody welcoming me on here.

Enjoying the boards trying to get involved, If anybody needs any recreations, pin-ups busts and/or full figs etc. My prices are negotiable and flexible just send me a message will get back to you as soon as I can.