• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Errors

35 posts in this topic

Post any glaring errors found in your comics! Anyone have the Wolverine #131 mis-print? No-Prize worthy dialogue blunders or badly mis-colored panels are welcome! I'll start with the Dennis The Menace Digest sized #1 with both the Marvel and the DC label put on the cover by mistake:

dennismenace.jpg

Post any glaring errors found in your comics! Anyone have the Wolverine #131 mis-print? No-Prize worthy dialogue blunders or badly mis-colored panels are welcome! I'll start with the Dennis The Menace Digest sized #1 with both the Marvel and the DC label put on the cover by mistake:

dennismenace.jpg

An early collaboration it would seem!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about the two left hands on the Torch in FF#3?

10.jpg

That one mustve hurt! foreheadslap.gif

What was wrong with those two covers? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The Thing's hands look fine although they're a bit misshapen.

Wolverine's arm is actually palm up which is why his claws come out from the underside. You can see his thumb is colored a different color which is a colorist mistake I guess.

There is also the wolverine's hand on the cover of DD #196

3_dd_196.jpg

Still like the cover though! thumbsup2.gif

One of the most bizarre errors was when The Living Laser disintegrated Captain America's shield, and good old Cap just went back to his locker and pulled out another.

I read that in a Marvel Triple-Action reprint, and thought "WTF???"