• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

1,807 posts in this topic

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

By locking the Locked Thread Points Challenge thread.

This +1000

It was fun when it first started -- THREE FRIGGING YEARS AGO!!!

It is now old, tired, and annoying. And it has now turned into the same half a dozen people constantly spamming every thread thread with "pernts" and intentionally trying to get threads locked. It has made CG completely useless -- even moreso than it was before.

I can't understand why the mods haven't gotten rid of this a long time ago. All it does is encouraged derailing and spamming. It has made CG more of a jokes than it was before.

Because the mods are playing under their regular board IDs? :shrug:

:o

Here's an idea: Everyone stop taking everything so frickin seriously. CG: Fixed.

Agreed Ryan ;)

Back to the usually tomfoolery...

I have 2... yes TWO sponsors... already signed up for a FREE TPB and the chance to receive some "damaged goods" which is awesome in itself. :)

Now should an outpouring of support occur, which I'm certain will happen ( ;) ) ... we probably should stop at $20 in donations... or just twenty donors.

This is sure to pay for the refund and the three stamps that will be licked hard and placed on each book to be mailed back to me.

Many thanks for the support and the willingness to have fun in the wake of this two year old tragedy (worship)

Holy mess, you're never gonna drop it are you?

Here's an idea: Everyone stop taking everything so frickin seriously. CG: Fixed.

Agreed Ryan ;)

I have 2... yes TWO sponsors... already signed up for a FREE TPB and the chance to receive some "damaged goods" which is awesome in itself. :)

Now should an outpouring of support occur, which I'm certain will happen ( ;) ) ... we probably should stop at $20 in donations... or just twenty donors.

This is sure to pay for the refund and the three stamps that will be licked hard and placed on each book to be mailed back to me.

Many thanks for the support and the willingness to have fun in the wake of this two year old tragedy (worship)

There's nothing awesome about it. You want to make CG a better place? Just drop it.

Would you like to become a sponsor? It's only a dollar :foryou:

Dude, why are you being a ?

Agreed Ryan ;)

There's nothing awesome about it. You want to make CG a better place? Just drop it.

Speedy... I like you... but stop "calling the kettle black" buddy.

It's unbecoming of you.

Agreed Ryan ;)

It's unbecoming of you.

What does that mean? I'm being a ? To who, you? Sometimes you have to give a bit more information, intent is not so clear online.

Agreed Ryan ;)

It's unbecoming of you.

What does that mean? I'm being a ? To who, you? Sometimes you have to give a bit more information, intent is not so clear online.

You've got no dog in this race Speedy... however you handle is your choice.

:foryou:

Agreed Ryan ;)

It's unbecoming of you.

What? Didn't you just say I was being a ? I'm asking what you mean. If you're just trying to be a tool, let me know and I'll drop it.

Agreed Ryan ;)

It's unbecoming of you.

What? Didn't you just say I was being a ? I'm asking what you mean. If you're just trying to be a tool, let me know and I'll drop it.

You are being a tool and a ... and now you can drop it. You have no dog in this race when comes to who is and who is not .