• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

1,807 posts in this topic

Pernts!

:whee:

Hey Casey... still waiting for your PM about that supposed damaged package you got from me.

More than willing to make things right with you... especially since you bought it up two years later.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I could PM you, or I could say it here, it's no big deal. Please advise.

You do whatever your little heart desires Casey :luhv:

No problem. When trying out a seller I've never bought from before, I will buy a small amount of books or something not too expensive. I do it on Ebay and I follow that same rule here. I believe I bought about $10 worth of stuff from you and it got pretty beat up during shipping due to poor packaging. More often than not $10 isn't worth blitching about IMHO so I just eat it and never buy from that seller again. Which is why I never bought anything from you again. (shrug)

It is what it is.

I understand Casey... it must have been so beat up for you to post this in my feedback thread.

All it tells me is you were looking for a reason to bash me since I got the best of you in the discussion where all this BS came up.

In other words... "not worth blit****** about"... unless I can bash his reputation in the process.

And that's even after my REPEATED attempts almost two years later to make it right with you.

You are poor sauce Casey... poor sauce indeed. :facepalm:

Got a package of some nice yesterday.

Thanks again Michael!

Well, if you really wanted to make it right with me, wouldn't you have PM'ed me after I let the cat out of the bag?

I like your revisionist history though :foryou:

Casey... after TWO YEARS without knowing you had a problem... that dam cat died in that bag. It suffocated and died... now much like any believability of your case.

You bring it up after your feelings were hurt?

And if there was an ACTUAL problem with the mailing... jeez man... doesn't an accident happen concerning the mail in your area? I mean ever?

Honestly bud... after the way you treated this scenario, I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with anything you ordered, but were just trying to "one up" me for putting you in your pernts place.

My feedback thread speaks VOLUMES about the seller I am... including YOUR positive feedback. Someone has a problem... I take care of it... that's 100% evident.

Rest assured, I have attempted to make it right with you... even now when I am almost assured there was nothing wrong with the shipment.

Poor sauce ... straight up. You should take a year off from the boards too. ;)

Hey, you asked (shrug)

If you really want to make it right with me, PM me for my Paypal address. Once I get the $10 back, I'll write ballads dedicated to your honor and integrity.

Wow, you been thinking about this $10 for two years now. Give me your paypal address. I'll send you $10. It'll be worth it to not hear you cry about it anymore.

Wow, no I haven't. Please get your facts straight or I dunno...ask first before making false statements.

Christ on the cross, are you still on about this?

Pernts!

Hey Casey... still waiting for your PM about that supposed damaged package you got from me.

More than willing to make things right with you... especially since you bought it up two years later.

xxx ooo

Rupp

No problem. When trying out a seller I've never bought from before, I will buy a small amount of books or something not too expensive. I do it on Ebay and I follow that same rule here. I believe I bought about $10 worth of stuff from you and it got pretty beat up during shipping due to poor packaging. More often than not $10 isn't worth blitching about IMHO so I just eat it and never buy from that seller again. Which is why I never bought anything from you again. (shrug)

It is what it is.

I understand Casey... it must have been so beat up for you to post this in my feedback thread.

All it tells me is you were looking for a reason to bash me since I got the best of you in the discussion where all this BS came up.

In other words... "not worth blit****** about"... unless I can bash his reputation in the process.

And that's even after my REPEATED attempts almost two years later to make it right with you.

Thanks again Michael!

Well, if you really wanted to make it right with me, wouldn't you have PM'ed me after I let the cat out of the bag?

Casey... after TWO YEARS without knowing you had a problem... that dam cat died in that bag. It suffocated and died... now much like any believability of your case.

And if there was an ACTUAL problem with the mailing... jeez man... doesn't an accident happen concerning the mail in your area? I mean ever?

Honestly bud... after the way you treated this scenario, I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with anything you ordered, but were just trying to "one up" me for putting you in your pernts place.

My feedback thread speaks VOLUMES about the seller I am... including YOUR positive feedback. Someone has a problem... I take care of it... that's 100% evident.

Rest assured, I have attempted to make it right with you... even now when I am almost assured there was nothing wrong with the shipment.

Hey, you asked (shrug)

If you really want to make it right with me, PM me for my Paypal address. Once I get the $10 back, I'll write ballads dedicated to your honor and integrity.

Not a problem sir... just PM me for my address so you can send that damaged drek right back... and your $10 will INSTANTLY be deposited into your paypal account.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Will you pay for return shipping?

------

You bet pal.

That's part of the 100% guarantee I offered to EVERYONE in the rules section of EACH AND EVERY ONE of my sales.

Since I suppose all three items were damaged... I see no problem with you stuffing them in a flat manila envelope and mailing them back. Shouldn't cost more than the $5 you paid to have them shipped.

My sales notes say you bought a Alpha Flight 1, a CBM and a Squadron Supreme TPB. Once those damaged goods get here, your paypal account will be refunded IMMEDIATLY.

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

It is what it is.

Thanks again Michael!

Hey, you asked (shrug)

Wow, you been thinking about this $10 for two years now. Give me your paypal address. I'll send you $10. It'll be worth it to not hear you cry about it anymore.

Wow, no I haven't. Please get your facts straight or I dunno...ask first before making false statements.

:roflmao:

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

It is what it is.

Thanks again Michael!

Hey, you asked (shrug)

Not a problem sir... just PM me for my address so you can send that damaged drek right back... and your $10 will INSTANTLY be deposited into your paypal account.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Will you pay for return shipping? Oh, should I use a discarded pizza box to send them back in? Or should I pack them bulletproof like I normally do?

--------------------------------------------------

Why did you edit this Casey. You really don't need to try any harder to look like an arse, buddy.

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

It is what it is.

Thanks again Michael!

Hey, you asked (shrug)

Sorry bud, I'm not the one who brought it up ad nauseum. I mentioned it one time and he has taken every opportunity to bring it up. Get your facts straight.

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

It is what it is.

Thanks again Michael!

Hey, you asked (shrug)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Will you pay for return shipping? Oh, should I use a discarded pizza box to send them back in? Or should I pack them bulletproof like I normally do?

--------------------------------------------------

Why did you edit this Casey. You really don't need to try any harder to look like an arse, buddy.

Yeah, you're right, my bad.

:eyeroll:

Sorry bud, I'm not the one who brought it up ad nauseum. I mentioned it one time and he has taken every opportunity to bring it up. Get your facts straight.

No. You bought it up FIRST for no reason what so ever... except to act like a punk.

Refund was offered the FIRST time I heard about the problem.

Get your facts straight. (tsk)

Seriously,.. 10 bucks.

It's worth IMMENSLEY more to Casey to attempt to trash my rep I suppose :facepalm:

Trash your rep with who? The people who buy from you most likely don't care what I think. If you didn't keep bringing it up it would be forgotten about, as the original comment was made in a long buried thread.

It's summer time. Everybody needs to go outside and play.

Maybe get an ice cream cone.

12645_4_0087.jpg

Or go swimming!

comic_05.jpg

Or run naked onto the field in the middle of a ballgame!

runnaked.jpg