• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #7 Cover

31 posts in this topic

that's strange... i've noticed normally areas on the east coast have similar ordering patterns... apparently not in this case:

Yeah. My store is actually pretty good about their ordering. Come to think of it, the day #1 was released, the inker was signing at the shop. Maybe that had something to do with it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd say they had about 10 copies each of #2 and 3 on the shelves yesterday.

I can get #1 at my LCS today when I pick up my books if you want one. LMK

Appreciate it, OG, but that wiley Deisel has already got me covered. thumbsup2.gif

He's good for filling holes....... yay.gif

That's what the ladies tell me wink.gif Besides what else am I gonna do with my prescreen rejects? screwy.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

DC recently announced that there are no plans for an Identity Crisis collection until September 2005.

In that case, if anyone has spare copies of 1-3 laying around, please PM me. I'd be interested.

Jeff

P.S. I'll be your best friend. flowerred.gif

DC recently announced that there are no plans for an Identity Crisis collection until September 2005.

In that case, if anyone has spare copies of 1-3 laying around, please PM me. I'd be interested.

Jeff

P.S. I'll be your best friend. flowerred.gif

Due to the large print run, I believe most LCS's would still have these issues on their racks. I know the shops here in town still had them on the racks last week. You just have to look around and you should find them quite easily.