• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bombshells

93 posts in this topic

I love those logos! Thanks for posting them.

Here's the Poison Ivy statue. I think this is the best of the bunch but she is my fav.

DCPoisonIvyPinup_zps91c50ebe.jpg

Oh yeah, that's a great design. (thumbs u

Heart-vine behind the head. Nice. And all those little plant-heads crack me up. Maybe a tip-of-the-hat to 'little shop of horrors'? Very cool.

I love those logos! Thanks for posting them.

Here's the Poison Ivy statue. I think this is the best of the bunch but she is my fav.

DCPoisonIvyPinup_zps91c50ebe.jpg

Oh yeah, that's a great design. (thumbs u

Heart-vine behind the head. Nice. And all those little plant-heads crack me up. Maybe a tip-of-the-hat to 'little shop of horrors'? Very cool.

Most people wouldn't catch the heart in the background! When I first saw it, it did remind me of Little Shop of Horrors.

I kinda hope they do prints of these. Even it if is just the logos.

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to be all over these, they're great.

It's interesting that they put Harley Quinn in the line. She seems to be getting really popular. Probably my fav of the statues, too.

247657_645753542104727_444909601_n.png

I like the art for WW but the face on the statue looks like a psycho ex-girlfriend

282732_10151509308444258_821660168_n.jpg

Wonder Woman stands out, though I'm not sure why.

Could be the Frazetta-esque thick thighs. Or the 'Rosie The Riveter' vibe, with her hair bandana.

Wild eyed thunder-thighed girls evoking national pride, guess I'm a fan. :cloud9: