• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

I went fishing with Andre the giant as a young kid.

I cried,as he was so big the water was like three or four inches from spilling inside the boat,and I was certain we would sink in the middle of the Lake.I remember he drank a LOT, many,many beer.Molson Export-

I cried,as he was so big the water was like three or four inches from spilling inside the boat,and I was certain we would sink in the middle of the Lake.I remember he drank a LOT, many,many beer.Molson Export-

I didn't know giants had such taste lol

He did it for all the little warriors out there

He cared about the warriors.Not like Hacksaw,who beat random people with a two by four!

Okay,I made the Jim Duggan stuff up.

Anyone remember the Saturday cartoon featuring wwf superstars? Cyndi Lauper,Hulkster,Junkyard Dog...Captain Lou Albano. I wish I remember the name of it...George the animal Steel was so great!!

He cared about the warriors.Not like Hacksaw,who beat random people with a two by four!

Anyone remember the Saturday cartoon featuring wwf superstars? Cyndi Lauper,Hulkster,Junkyard Dog...Captain Lou Albano. I wish I remember the name of it...George the animal Steel was so great!!

I remember :)

You remember the Captn in that Nintendo cartoon power hour as Mario?

I met him a few times at the Calgary Stampede Wrestling. I was so bummed when he died. One of the most decent human beings I have ever met.

Post your books!Post your stories!Anything comic or positive related!!!!Go Gang,go comics go go go....

Thought I'd stop by and say hi.

It's been a while, really like what you've done with the place.

:hi:

:blush: Thanks! It's really what all you fine folk contribute that make it what it is though,and many thanks to you all!Everyone is great and every positive.post makes the world that much better....but a definite shout out to Hepcat and Senormac that go out of the way with great posts,good vibrations and encouragement.

Also...

I gotta say I am flattered by the sigline...and Penny pepperoni (lol) sez if you ever need someone ruffed up,give here a bark,a Carl.Barks! :foryou:

Edited by porcupine48

0014_zpsbd2cb325.jpg

Spike Mulligan #5 page 11 :)

Oh boy!I am so very sincerely honoured and excited!!!

And in a comic book I do truly love and admire(and look forward to re reading the whole shebang with issue #5) is even better.I feel like a king!!!Thank you so much...I hope.my character there is not too much of a nozzle!! lol

And everyone....check this great comic by one of our very own out!I'm sure you may be able to get some back issues from the author, artist.And he is a great fellow as well,might even make a new friend.Really,it's a.great,fantastic fun read...porcupine48 stamp of approval. And Jimmers endorsed.

Again Senormac, thanks...really.I'm smiling so big....

I didn't know giants had such taste lol

This was in the early 1980s,when there was not a lot of choices out there...I believe he wanted Bradour or OKeefe but it was not available...i was really young,but I remember him complaining...and also.showing me that when you turned the ship on the label sideways it made an armadillo!Longnecks and twist offs were fairly new...i think it said smooth move or something under the caps.

I also remember having a few comics for the drive to cottage country...Conan,Sgt Rock,Avengers and Spectacular Spidey.... :cloud9:

Memories can be great!

I remember :)

You remember the Captn in that Nintendo cartoon power hour as Mario?

Sadly I don't right now..but maybe ill YouTube to jog some synapses! (thumbs u

So what was the count of ghouls and Boils at your house?Senormac?

We got 33. We were ready for as many as sixty but a light drizzle kept the count down which was a bit disappointing.

:(

We had only 12... but there are not that many kids around here. It's a mature neighborhood, and the houses are kinda far apart. That and it rained during the day