• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarveySwick's Kudos Thread

112 posts in this topic

Justin picked up a couple of TPBs in my last sales thread. Super fast payment and great communication.

Plus he is a Boston Bruins Fan!!!!!

Thanks,

Brian

Thanks buddy! Go B's! (thumbs u

alt-logo.jpg

Justin commissioned me to do a recreation of DD#1. He was clear with his expectations and paid promptly. Can't really ask for a smoother transaction. Glad you love the piece!

Thanks Chris!

Couldn't have asked for it to come out any better! Please let keep me posted when you're open for business for the next Round! I'll be back! :foryou:

Justin asked me to pick him up something at SDCC. my little pony play set :roflmao:

Kidding, he wanted a certain book that I got for him. He paid right away !!

Great boardie to deal with for sure.

Thanks. :headbang:

Justin asked me to pick him up something at SDCC. my little pony play set :roflmao:

Kidding, he wanted a certain book that I got for him. He paid right away !!

Great boardie to deal with for sure.

Thanks. :headbang:

I wanted one... but Geoff wouldn't part with any from his collection... :cry:

5613895299_e423978cd9_z.jpg

Conducted an in-person transaction with Justin that went smooth as silk. Thanks again.

Thanks buddy! :foryou: Ryan is an awesome guy that even threw in a free TPB when I told him that I've never read a book. Since he really liked it, he wanted to share. class act guy! (thumbs u

Justin said he would like a book I had on Ebay. Said he would pay after a previous transaction was done. True to his word he purchased the book no problems.

Many people have a problem with following up on their word, so that's something I appreciate. Thought it would be important to mention that to other forum members.

Justin's good in my book.

Alright guys, we've gotta tone down the praise in this thread lest our humble friend Justin get a big head!

He was ok to deal with, a little too polite and likable for my preference.

He bought his grail from me...congrats my friend...via time payments, paid ahead of schedule with great communication throughout. Looking forward to dealing with you again.

On a side note he wears his mullet like a champ and made one hell of a beautiful little girl.

Randy

Been chatting with Justin forever on these boards. Great guy to chat with - similar interests even outside comic books. To my surprise he bought a Hulk 181 slab from me. Paid right away, super easy transaction - would deal with Justin anytime. I miss that book dearly, but I'm glad it found a good home. I just hope his newborn doesn't get ahold of it:)