• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarveySwick's Kudos Thread

112 posts in this topic

I mentioned I wanted to read Preacher at some point somewhere.

Justin boxed up the first four trades ( bomb proof for some reading copies (thumbs u ) and sent them to me to read, on his dime :o

Justin can be a cool cat :applause:

Unlike most of you thankful well wishers, I had the op the meet the one and only Harvey Swick aka Justin. I sold him a Sandman 1 that you see blinking through his sig line. He is a stand up guy, pleasure to deal with and is a sharp dressed man. (worship)

HarveySwick is literally the best CGC board member who resides in the state of Massachusetts. His idea to purchase a Hardcover compilation of "comic books" featuring Dar.....Matthew Murdock was understated, completely appropriate, and topped off by a :takeit: that was exceptionally well timed. HarveySwick is in keeping with the highest traditions of the CGC boards.

Packing was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very secure and shipping was fast. Good Dude!!!

Just completed a five-figure deal with Justin. There were time payments involved, but he ended up paying of the balance WAY earlier than agreed. Smooth communication all the way.

Justin is a professional and comes highly recommended as a buyer or seller of key books!!

Joey

The Kudos thread, in my humble opinion, is a useful tools for those of us that buy and sell one these boards. It give folks a small insight into the type of person we are considering entering into a business agreement with.

Therefore, again in my humble opinion, this is the best place I can think of to leave my impression of "HarveySwick"

Being a noob that I am, I am hesitant to respond and open myself up to attacks by the more knowledgeable and experienced boardies.

But I have yet to see HarveySwick slam a boardie or lambaste them just because he can. And here this past week he and ITSJUSTRYAN (another well respected board member organized and ran a charity drive that garnered close to $2,000 for a casual acquaintance that they had learned had fallen on hard times.

He helped start, participated in, and finished this campaign with the help of Ryan and anonymously delivered the donations with no thought of personal glory or gain.

I have yet to meet either of these gentlemen, but I look forward to a day when I may. Next to the brave men and women who defend our country and those that keep us safe here at home as well, this is what I think of when I use the term "hero".

KUDOS MR SWICK !!!!!!!