• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HarveySwick's Kudos Thread

112 posts in this topic

HS is genuinely one of the nicest, most engaging, and passionate boardies on the CGC forum. He is the epitome of the enthusiams we all have for comics and has made me more of a page quality snob for hanging around him lol

I greatly appreciate the great deal on the Hulk 181 (below), which is now a centerpiece in my personal collection. I have always wanted one and am glad I was able to get it from you my friend.

Thank you SO much!

10072257585_46e294880f_c.jpg

picked up a nice MS5 from Justin, who as great as the book was, and as great as the shipping was (fast, bomb proof) turns to be a greater guy. So I'm not only happy that I got a great book at a great price but have met a truly cool individual.

thanks again!

I had the pleasure of talking to Justin about Saga. Ended up buying from him, and I'm speechless! Singly the fastest shipping I've ever seen. I think it was 2-3 days to CANADA! Packed well. I will love my Saga #1 like you love your family ;) He even refunded shipping when it was too much. If I can, I will buy from him again.

And if he doesn't have one, he should start up a full time comic business!! I'll be first one in line :)

Thanks again!