• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

RETROACTIVE BATMAN 70'S, 80'S, 90'S & 80 PAGE GIANT 2011

ALL FOUR BOOKS NM - ALL FOR $7

Original retail on these was almost $21.

Don't read moderns, but this sounds interesting. :takeit:

Multiple ^^

Thx sir.

HEAVY METAL # 1 - NM GLOSSY 1977 MAG - $85

This raw came from the same collection that Jive Turkey got all the 9.6 & 9.8 copies out of that he sold here a few months back. I snagged a few of his slabbed 9.8s... and they look just as good as this one.

img167_zps3b6a1653.jpg

img168_zps9fbb7d1a.jpg

RIN TIN TIN # 15 - GLOSSY VF - $30

Blunted upper right corner there and a tiny bottom corner crease. Other than general basic spine stress... this puppy is sound.

img150_zps757dfc14.jpg

Ok next up... I have a good run of later Ripey's Believe it or Not! issues. Most all fall into the glossy VF range with some light foxing on the back covers. Each could do with a press if you're into that thing... just appears that storage over time has given them that storage look. Some have distributor ink lines across the top or bottom of the book... not really an issue but there.

Lots of wicked skulls and creepy painted covers... as my good friend Steve Winwood puts it... " Lets Roll with it Baby" ;)

Hannibal was too intense for me to continue last night... but its on like Donkey Space Invaders when I get back from work tonight lol

Here's my old pic of Katy Perry from the first Smurfs press junket... look at it till I get home ;)

katysmurf.jpg

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

Blunted upper right corner there and a tiny bottom corner crease. Other than general basic spine stress... this puppy is sound.

img150_zps757dfc14.jpg

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

img150_zps757dfc14.jpg

hey what ever a dog and a horse want to do in their own home is their business.

They're doing it out in the open, for all the little tykes to see. :P