• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

i-sK3LbHW-XL.jpg

finally! The internets are working again!

What? No Fall Guy comics?

Oh man that's a missed marketing opp right there. Fall Guy comics would be so cool.

Great pic too. The man is lucky all he had was that sling. Could of been a whole lot worse according to Adam.

LONE RANGER'S FAMOUS HORSE SILVER # 14 - VF/VF+ GLOSSY - $25

Another nice Dell. Got a little spine stress but glossy as hell and a classic cover for the genre.

img170_zps21a93d3c.jpg

WEB OF MYSTERY # 9 - VG/VG+ - $60

Book has the glossy appearance of a VF at first glance but a 2 inch tear on one interior page and a 1/4 x1/4 inch tiny piece out of the outer border of another page plus that little spine roll pull this issue down some. Looks like a winner to me though.

img173_zpsec3250c7.jpg

FAMILY AFFAIR # 1, 2, 3 - ALL FOR $20

All solid glossy midgrade FN ish issues. Basic wear... but note, the issue one doesn't not have the pull out Buffy poster (sorry peds) :)

SOLD TO heliosten

img174_zpsf6fcfca3.jpg

img175_zps32bdcbb3.jpg

img176_zpsb995dbf3.jpg

BRENDA STARR # 13 - CGC 7.0 - CTOWP - $600

Bought this off a fellow boardie a few years back and damn if it isn't a sweet book. Sadly though, I'm over my green dress and yellow background phase.

4th highest grade on the census and no recorded sale in this grade since 07.

MORE005.jpg

BRENDA STARR V2 # 9 - CGC 6.5 - CTOWP - $300

Bought this off a fellow boardie a few years back and damn if it isn't a sweet book. Sadly though, I'm over my green dress and big meaty pencil phase.

Only 9 slabbed copies on the census.

MORE004.jpg

All solid glossy midgrade FN ish issues. Basic wear... but note, the issue one doesn't not have the pull out Buffy poster (sorry peds) :)

img174_zpsf6fcfca3.jpg

img175_zps32bdcbb3.jpg

img176_zpsb995dbf3.jpg

:takeit:

img174_zpsf6fcfca3.jpg

img175_zps32bdcbb3.jpg

img176_zpsb995dbf3.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ... a little Mr French to go with your 144 year old book. Many thanks sir. :)

Every time I post these kinda books... everyone sez I should post 'em in the Gold & Silver section.

I'm tellin' ya... mixed is where the action is lol

:screwy:

X-MEN # 8 - CGC 4.0 - OFF WHITE PGS - $95

This didn't sell the last time so lets put it back up at a lower price... yet again.

This book always brings out the crass jokes... gotta love it.

112112threadbooks026.jpg

Every time I post these kinda books... everyone sez I should post 'em in the Gold & Silver section.

Didn't you see earlier where Clooneython broke the internet and the CGC boards?

Scary Earth 2 kinda stuff man. I'm talking Sling Blade meets the mean rabbits from Watership Down kinda stuff up in here :o

lol

Didn't you see earlier where Clooneython broke the internet and the CGC boards?

Scary Earth 2 kinda stuff man. I'm talking Sling Blade meets the mean rabbits from Watership Down kinda stuff up in here :o

lol

just the mods f'n w/ ya. :/

BLACK TERROR # 22 - CGC 7.0 - CTOWP - $650

Old label copy.

The sweet GGA cover by Schomburg is probably one of the reasons a 5.0 sold in a recent Comiclink aution for $500 plus premium. This is a sweeeeet copy.

112112threadbooks005.jpg