• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

Yep it appears that The Six Million Dollar Man now has nothing to do with comics anymore... even tho he had his own series and everything.

Hey mods... trust me... ITS COMIC RELATED... look below.

IMG_4693_zps555f6ff8.jpg

Yep it appears that The Six Million Dollar Man now has nothing to do with comics anymore... even tho he had his own series and everything.

IMG_4693_zps555f6ff8.jpg

:takeit:

SECRET INVASION # 1 - SS CGC 9.6 RAMOS

SECRET INVASION # 1 - SS CGC 9.4 ERIK LARSON

BOTH FOR ONLY $75

:takeit:

Glen... I got you down for this... but the boards have gone crazy right now. My thread has split in two.

if only my name was Michael.............

Trust me sir... that aint for sale lol

It appears that a board glitch has split the atom and it landed on Clooneython hm

Well luckily someone in the Rupp fan club already hit the notify button in the split atom CT 16 thread.

Or the alternate universe timeline CT 16 thread.

Just so everyone knows ole Rupp didn't do it... JOP and the boys saw the dvd box set here... and then it was gone.

Witchcraft I tell you... friggin witchcraft hm

IMG_4693_zps555f6ff8.jpg

Wait! Rupp. Is this yours? I met you Saturday in person! I was talking to you and a couple of other guys about it at somebody's booth where I picked up a Bionic Man Magazine #3 for Lee to sign. If you had the dog with you I would have recognized you right off of course and I should have been carrying my Dagger piece I suppose.

IMG_4693_zps555f6ff8.jpg

Wait! Rupp. Is this yours? I met you Saturday in person! I was talking to you and a couple of other guys about it at somebody's booth where I picked up a Bionic Man Magazine #3 for Lee to sign. If you had the dog with you I would have recognized you right off of course and I should have been carrying my Dagger piece I suppose.

Is this Mike? Dude is this you?

I spent way too much money with Charlie but he had all the good stuff!

Oh yeah... Charlie is good people. I usually try to spend more with him... but I only walked away with his Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea #1 Gold Key.

I've known ole Bond for almost 20 years.... he'd sell his grandmother for a good book, but in all honesty he's a good guy.

ATTENTION MODS.... this part of Clooneython just exploded from the main thread and ended up here. Could you please fix it based on time stamp.

Just slide it right back in there... niiiiiiicccccce and slow like.... that's it

Well kids... I think I will hold off posting more primo daisies until the tech boys find out what happened with the thread here.

Nothing wrong with a little chit chat until they fix it though.

Anybody ever have this happen to a live thread before? Or just little ole me :(

Pretty sure that the thread just couldn't contain that much awesomeness!

If I had known I was going to mee you in person I would have saved you some shipping on that Spec Spidey :lol: