• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

Pretty sure that the thread just couldn't contain that much awesomeness!

If I had known I was going to mee you in person I would have saved you some shipping on that Spec Spidey :lol:

lol ... who knew !

I wanted a pic with Lee bad... but I just didn't want to spend the $40 right after spending the $50 for the sig. I probably will wish I would have in the future thought.

Got to admit the man was a trooper after being in that car wreak the day before. I tell you that he and Adam were very lucky.

Whew... I thought they might have pulled the DVD box set, but I guess it was all just a cheap boards fix lol

You know I would have hate to have had to list my DVDs like this...

==============

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN # 5 - FN/FN+ - $175

That's right kids the ultra rare SMDM # 5 issue from the late 70's. I'm selling it at a steal for only ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS!

As an incentive to buy this fantastic rare issue, I'm throwing in the five season SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN BOX DVD SET for FREE!

This set includes the bonus set of extras as well.

Remember... buy the comic... and get the DVD Box set...ABSOLUTLY FREE!

Seriously... buy the ultra rare ISSUE 5 & THEN GET 5 SEASONS of your favorite show growing up.... FREE.

img169_zpsc6f57c69.jpg

may2012038.jpg

may2012039.jpg

hm usually the mods are all over stuff like this. I need to PM Paul and have him post that Freaks book here... then by golly they'll show up. lol

My appearance alone should lock this thread!