• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

STAR TREK GOLD KEY/WHITMAN LOT - $45 FOR ALL!

Includes 31, 53, 54, 56, 57, 58, 60

Average grade of this lot... solid VF !

SOLD TO JOP

img062_zps50ce4ca6.jpg

img063_zps062ea752.jpg

img064_zpse60ce88f.jpg

img065_zpsd7aa2792.jpg

img066_zps316af90f.jpg

img067_zpscfc3e4f7.jpg

img068_zpsd9d345b7.jpg

ACTION COMICS # 472 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES - $100

Second appearance of Faora (played by actress Antje Traue)... the hot & important villain in the new Man of Steel movie. Hopefully there will be "kneeling before Zod" lol

IMG_4705_zps9e03fe71.jpg

STAR TREK GOLD KEY/WHITMAN LOT - $45 FOR ALL!

Includes 31, 53, 54, 56, 57, 58, 60

Average grade of this lot... solid VF !

img062_zps50ce4ca6.jpg

img063_zps062ea752.jpg

img064_zpse60ce88f.jpg

img065_zpsd7aa2792.jpg

img066_zps316af90f.jpg

img067_zpscfc3e4f7.jpg

img068_zpsd9d345b7.jpg

:takeit:

WTF happened to the Scoobies and my cool picture that proved that Clooney and Daphne have the same hair stylist.

Also baboons are jerks.

Hey... where is the George and Thelma lookalike pic at?

Did you delete it Kev?

WTF happened to the Scoobies and my cool picture that proved that Clooney and Daphne have the same hair stylist.

Also baboons are jerks.

Did you delete it Kev?

Mods f'n with you again?

Also baboons are jerks.

Did you delete it Kev?

Mods f'n with you again?

Hard to tell Mike... Kev posted a cool comparison pic of my boy George and Thelma from Scooby-Doo... must have been deemed offensive to the Thelma Lovers of America and pulled. (shrug)

Your post about the scooby comics then my reply and bosco...its like 4 posts went poof in a cloud of sawdust.

Big meanies can ride my balls.

But why? There was nothing there... other than I couldn't decide weather to marry George or Thelma.

I can't understand why I can't proclaim my legal union with a cartoon character or the last great American actor of our generation. Why darn it... why? hm

Of course you have to remember... I did break the internet yesterday. This might just be an aftershock or something.

Those four posts might reappear over in CG lol

my sage advice about marrying one and sleeping with the other was deleted too. OH WHYYYYY? And we WERE discussing scooby doo #1 (which I am waiting for you to post)

RELEVANCY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity within this thread and may contain somewhat relevant and/or far-fetched but yet somehow related material, in other parallel universes. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you feel that there was no relevancy to the purpose of this thread, please contact the sender or read more comics until you reach a new plane of clarity on how everything is related to one degree or another.

AIRBOY # 5 - CGC 9.0 - WHITE PAGES - $20

Classic Stevens cover... why a 9.0 is anyone's guess.

IMG_4704_zps99a9b919.jpg

Loves me the cameltoe on this one. Mmm-mmm good!