• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,258 posts in this topic

Easily my favorite of the bunch I picked up. Pure classic, and nearly impossible to find. I have never seen a copy in person before!

Untitled-111.jpg

Matthew I have to say I'm jealous! But in a good way, I've been looking for this book for a long time and have never seen one in person either. A true classic, congrats...uh, want to sell it? :grin:

String of Pre Code books from c2e2. THe best thing about them, is the Dealers were really letting things go cheap. Almost all of these came from 1 booth where everything was half off on Sunday. Wall books, box stock, everything at the booth!

Easily my favorite of the bunch I picked up. Pure classic, and nearly impossible to find. I have never seen a copy in person before!

Untitled-111.jpg

Nice copy. Mine has a piece out top right corner, otherwise not bad. Read the story. Overstreet calls it "classic story" which they never do. It's a hoot.

String of Pre Code books from c2e2. THe best thing about them, is the Dealers were really letting things go cheap. Almost all of these came from 1 booth where everything was half off on Sunday. Wall books, box stock, everything at the booth!

Untitled-111.jpg

Nice copy. Mine has a piece out top right corner, otherwise not bad. Read the story. Overstreet calls it "classic story" which they never do. It's a hoot.

"How can I tell him that... I'm going insane?"

How can anyone not want to read that story? Is she going to bite his tongue off?

Untitled-111.jpg

I have been looking for a copy of this book ever since I saw it in Tales too Terrible to Tell. Great looking example Matthew.....very nice.

I have to ask this though......does going insane make you turn into Skrek?

Thanks Jay! I have been keeping an eye out for this for over 10 years, and this is the 1st I came across. I plan on keeping it for the time being, but will let you know if I decide to pass it on. :)

I appreciate it Matt and was only half joking with the sell request. :wishluck:

The reason I love this book as I'm sure is one of your reasons, is that this cover (for a romance book) tops a good number of PCH books out there! Please let us know how that cover story is! :applause:

Thanks Jay! I have been keeping an eye out for this for over 10 years, and this is the 1st I came across. I plan on keeping it for the time being, but will let you know if I decide to pass it on. :)

I appreciate it Matt and was only half joking with the sell request. :wishluck:

The reason I love this book as I'm sure is one of your reasons, is that this cover (for a romance book) tops a good number of PCH books out there! Please let us know how that cover story is! :applause:

Oh yeah, for sure! That is one scary cover!

Finally got this one... been on my wantlist for years, just never found a decent looking one... The Origin of Rip Kirby, by Alex Raymond (and when I say "by", I mean cover to cover, no ads... even the back cover is part of the story :D) and it was CHEAP!!!

Feature Book 51

FeatureBook51RipKirby.jpg

Finally got this one... been on my wantlist for years, just never found a decent looking one... The Origin of Rip Kirby, by Alex Raymond (and when I say "by", I mean cover to cover, no ads... even the back cover is part of the story :D) and it was CHEAP!!!

Feature Book 51

I like how even when firing a gun at someone and protecting the girl, that damn pipe never leaves his mouth.

Great looking book. I bet the interior art is pretty awesome too?

Great looking book. I bet the interior art is pretty awesome too?

Yeah, man... maybe, if I get a chance, I'll scan a few pages tonight after work, and post them here :D

Feature Book 51

That's a beauty! congrats!

Bravo!

One of my favorite precode mad scientist covers -- from the shiverbones pedigree!

HauntedThrills8.jpg

Thanks,

Jack

One of my favorite Haunted Thrills covers too....remember seeing it many moons ago for the first time in OPG. Congrats.

New pre-code for me.

voodoo1.jpg