• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

ComicNovel1.2.jpg

Very cool issue -- with a book length story to match the cover! (thumbs u

I don't think I've posted this one before

Thing14.jpg

I don't think I've posted this one before

Thing14.jpg

You may not have posted it, but you have sent me a scan of it before. I said it then and I will say it now....that copy is absolutely frikkin' insane. I would call this the "Spinal Tap" copy if I were you....because it goes to 11!

Thanks!

Here's another Thing worth mentioning.

Thing5.jpg

Thanks!

Here's another Thing worth mentioning.

Thing5.jpg

Awesome book along with the Ditko one!

I just got a copy of this book too. Nice stories inside!

Lou Morales had a really nice style when it came to his cover designs. Many of them are foreground- framed with a cast of characters and props like this one here. Just look at that creepy purple creature with the yellow lips! Total Morales creation! :applause:

My first Pre-code horror comic!!!! The addiction begins officially when I pick up this badboy on Friday from a boardie. I saw this on CKBs wall at the Boston con and between what Kingsley and I had already spent on comics that day, we couldn't get all the money together. I told him I would PM him after the con, and if it was still around, i'd take it. Lucky for me no one grabbed it.

dyruj7.jpg

:headbang: That's your first good girl comic and your first pre-code horror! Great cover and great reading!

My first Pre-code horror comic!!!! The addiction begins officially when I pick up this badboy on Friday from a boardie. I saw this on CKBs wall at the Boston con and between what Kingsley and I had already spent on comics that day, we couldn't get all the money together. I told him I would PM him after the con, and if it was still around, i'd take it. Lucky for me no one grabbed it.

Wow! Great book to start off with! Congrats and welcome to the goulish side of collecting GA! :sick:

dyruj7.jpg

O man, you're in trouble now! The EC addiction is a demanding mistress...