• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

How about this one??

FIGHT AGAINST CRIME --classic decapitation cover...CGC 7.5, HIGHEST on census...but I have a feeling someone out there has a higher ungraded copy. fightcrime0001.jpg

Dude, first of all: Whoa, nice comic! Second, why are you trying to sell your Crime SuspenStories 22, it goes so well with this guy?

Does this count as one?? Startling 49 9.0 old label GORGEOUS BOOK

tylersstart0001.jpg

jawdrop.gif

Gorgeous! :applause:

Thanks!

Here's another Thing worth mentioning.

Thing5.jpg

Unreal (worship)

Do you collect any Quality titles?

Missed this question. Yes, I like Quality including their horror comics when they involve Jack Cole, like the cover and two interior stories in this issue.

WebofEvil3.jpg

Here's another Jack Cole horror comic

WebofEvil4.jpg

Got me another EC, thanks to billy parker. You gotta love the Al Williamson and Frank Frazetta team at work.

weird_fantasy_21.jpg

I'm just going to have to add this title to my collection very soon.

Got me another EC, thanks to billy parker. You gotta love the Al Williamson and Frank Frazetta team at work.

weird_fantasy_21.jpg

How long before you're a "former" SA collector? :whistle:

Got a couple more ECs today:

frontline_combat_7.jpg

What an intense cover! :applause:

Schnizzle - those are some killer comics! Where did you find such high grade stuff??? Outstanding.

I think the question was directed at me and, if so, it was due to the assistance of many dealers and friends over a number of years.

Thing1.jpg

Schnizzle - those are some killer comics! Where did you find such high grade stuff??? Outstanding.

I think the question was directed at me and, if so, it was due to the assistance of many dealers and friends over a number of years.

Thing1.jpg

the insides are lackluster, but that cover is wonderful. The colors & the shrunken heads, perfection!

weird_fantasy_21.jpg

How long before you're a "former" SA collector? :whistle:

lol Probably never. I still collect moderns, too! (not that there's anything wrong with that)