• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

I'd rather have a visit from her ... than a housecall from the witch doctor

"Walla-walla, Bing-bang!"

Isn't that a local drink they serve in Washington state? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Made with Vermouth, isn't it?

Had a couple already, have we? poke2.gif

Wow, it's like all the horror books are concentrated at the end of the alphabet, in terms of the new catalog.

It's true. "W" is a great letter for horror. cloud9.gif

Check out the Gerber guide for all the titles starting with Weird.

Wow, it's like all the horror books are concentrated at the end of the alphabet, in terms of the new catalog.

It's true. "W" is a great letter for horror. cloud9.gif

Check out the Gerber guide for all the titles starting with Weird.

I must be on an Elmer Fudd kick lately because my first thought was that the (W)ault of Horror just missed. Actually I know I am because there's a new Depeche Mode song that we started singing ala Elmer Fudd. Evewy Dwess You Weaw is a Loaded Gun, oh Liwwian. Just taking the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of Depeche Mode a little bit.

vaulthorror24.JPG

weirdthrillers3cgc.JPG

Actually I know I am because there's a new Depeche Mode song that we started singing ala Elmer Fudd. Evewy Dwess You Weaw is a Loaded Gun, oh Liwwian. Just taking the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of Depeche Mode a little bit.

man, the lyrics to that song are embarrassing. Dave Gahan should never be allowed to write anything ever again.

I'd rather have a visit from her ... than a housecall from the witch doctor

"Walla-walla, Bing-bang!"

Isn't that a local drink they serve in Washington state? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Made with Vermouth, isn't it?

Had a couple already, have we? poke2.gif

*HIC*

drunk.gif

Actually I know I am because there's a new Depeche Mode song that we started singing ala Elmer Fudd. Evewy Dwess You Weaw is a Loaded Gun, oh Liwwian. Just taking the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of Depeche Mode a little bit.

man, the lyrics to that song are embarrassing. Dave Gahan should never be allowed to write anything ever again.

Martin Gore writes the songs actually. Dave just has to sing 'em. insane.gif

I do think "Precious" from the new album is a really, really nice pop song.

Martin Gore writes the songs actually. Dave just has to sing 'em. insane.gif

I do think "Precious" from the new album is a really, really nice pop song.

Precious, and the first 2 songs are good. The rest is [embarrassing lack of self control]. I'd read that Gahan wrote 3 of the songs on the disc; I assume that Lillian is one of 'em, as it sounds like a 13 year old goth kid wrote it... headbang.gif

Happy b-day!

Just won this on ebay. grin.gif Didn't expect to win, but ain't complaining. Low grade, yes, but a book that I've wanted for a few years now. 1 and1/3x guide for a classic cover seemed reasonable to me. And once it arrives, the de-slabbing will commence. sumo.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Nice pickup on the SSS #19 Shrunkenhead! I paid $180 for a raw VG nearly 10 years ago - in retrospect too much at the time (and evidently still) - but it was the heyday of the CBG auctions - and I wanted it bad.