• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

On 7/18/2023 at 8:56 AM, bronze johnny said:

A “POP” book:
IMG_7611.jpeg.a5fb784cf01ddf29fdffdfd489252652.jpeg

Wow! That driver either has a very oversized helmet or that’s a bullet through the head cover. Nice book Johnny! :applause:

On 7/18/2023 at 9:04 AM, Jayman said:

Wow! That driver either has a very oversized helmet or that’s a bullet through the head cover. Nice book Johnny! :applause:

Thanks Jay! I wanted a POP Korean War book given Wertham never included any of these in SOTI. 

On 7/19/2023 at 9:00 AM, Hap Hazard said:

Wonder if that's a Canadian copy?

adventures into the unknown!13.jpg

I don’t know. I started looking at it after I got it and thought it was strange that the number was at the top center of the book. Now I have to get one that looks like yours.

On 7/19/2023 at 4:17 PM, jayhawker said:

I don’t know. I started looking at it after I got it and thought it was strange that the number was at the top center of the book. Now I have to get one that looks like yours.

Interesting situation.  You might look at the indicia to see where it was published.  Another indication would be the ads, and their coupon addresses.  In some Canadian printed books they are only Canadian.