• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

I would gladly pay 500 bucks for that Uncanny Tales 16 ...... and the rest are super nice too. Certainly some books to be proud of. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Trying to find this run in decent shape has been a challenge,this will do for now

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/w4_zps3cb728c2.jpg' alt='w4_zps3cb728c2.jpg'>

One of my favorite LB Cole covers!

That book looks familiar, I remember the drawing/doodles in the title.

It used to be an 8.5. CGC missed the markings in the logo when they graded it the first time. So bronzejonny got a book with really, really nice structure for a 7.0

One of my favorite LB Cole covers!

That book looks familiar, I remember the drawing/doodles in the title.

It used to be an 8.5. CGC missed the markings in the logo when they graded it the first time. So bronzejonny got a book with really, really nice structure for a 7.0

(thumbs u I couldn't remember if I saw it raw or graded. I wonder why it was cracked out of the 8.5 slab? Either way congrats to the buyer, as you said its a nice copy!

Thanks guys. The book looks great in hand despite the writing, which in some weird way does not detract much from the overall presentation. Now you have me wondering why it was cracked out of an 8.5 slab. Maybe I should resubmit the book to CGC to get that 8.5 back? lol

Thanks guys. The book looks great in hand despite the writing, which in some weird way does not detract much from the overall presentation. Now you have me wondering why it was cracked out of an 8.5 slab. Maybe I should resubmit the book to CGC to get that 8.5 back? lol

It was up for auction when attention was brought to the fact that it had the markings. So it had to go back for re-certification. You are right, it doesn't detract much from the cover and that's why CGC missed it the first time. Even with the writing it still looks great to me.