• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

$705 for a 5.0, I was the under bidder but didn't want to pay more for just a mid grade copy.

Thanks! That does seem toppish for a 5.0 -- knowing that Atlas PCH is hot (some titles and covers more than others) it can be hard to keep track of what should be what. :)

Is WTOTF #3, I wonder, still as hot as it once was? In a sense I think it's cooled somewhat, but not super-cooled. :)

$705 for a 5.0, I was the under bidder but didn't want to pay more for just a mid grade copy.

Thanks! That does seem toppish for a 5.0 -- knowing that Atlas PCH is hot (some titles and covers more than others) it can be hard to keep track of what should be what. :)

Is WTOTF #3, I wonder, still as hot as it once was? In a sense I think it's cooled somewhat, but not super-cooled. :)

$705 for a 5.0, wow! It is a cool cover though. I snagged this copy a couple years ago and was hoping to upgrade one day. Guess I'll just stick with my 7.0. Mis-credited cover to Everett. It's Anderson.

JourneyIntoMystery16.jpg

As far as WTOTF #3 cooling off, I think one can still burn their fingers (or wallets) picking one up!

Wow! That's in great shape. Super creepy cover.

Super happy to get this one. I passed on a copy 5 or 6 years ago, and Dale scooped it up right after me. It's not the same copy (this one is much nicer), but Dale was nice enough to hook me up with this one instead.

VERY happy to cross this one off of my list. A very, very tough issue to find in decent shape.

weirdmyst_zps01534784.jpg

$705 for a 5.0, wow! It is a cool cover though. I snagged this copy a couple years ago and was hoping to upgrade one day. Guess I'll just stick with my 7.0. Mis-credited cover to Everett. It's Anderson.

JourneyIntoMystery16.jpg

As far as WTOTF #3 cooling off, I think one can still burn their fingers (or wallets) picking one up!

Appreciate your insights, Jayman! I have JIM #16 raw, in just about the same shape as yours, got it from Harley years ago now. I too was surprised at the result for a 5.0 -- would seem to confirm, early JIM's with nice covers are hot. :)

JourneyIntoMystery16.jpg

Super nice copy. At a glance the grades seems to be a tad harsh.

I know it's not the toughest pch to find, but I've always wanted to score a decent looking TOT 15. Maybe I'll upgrade down the road, but I'm very pleased with how this recent addition presents :grin:

tom3.301a.jpg

Edited by Supernerd

I know it's not the toughest pch to find, but I've always wanted to score a decent looking TOT 15. Maybe I'll upgrade down the road, but I'm very pleased with how this recent addition presents :grin:

tom3.301a.jpg

Very nice looking 7.0, that is quite a book big congrats.