• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

Dang Hecklers! Why must people be such dummies? Anyway, i know you all out there are no dummies, and know this is one cool pre code crime book. i have been lucky this year, acquiring many long sought after books. Going to NYC Con with me for grading. Really nice copy, despite what is probably the recommendations of the original owner scrawled in the logo to 'read it', CrimeClinic112_zps293827f4.jpg

Dang Hecklers! Why must people be such dummies? Anyway, i know you all out there are no dummies, and know this is one cool pre code crime book. i have been lucky this year, acquiring many long sought after books. Going to NYC Con with me for grading. Really nice copy, despite what is probably the recommendations of the original owner scrawled in the logo to 'read it', CrimeClinic112_zps293827f4.jpg

That is an awesome cover.

That is an awesome cover.

Thank you very much Larry. There's always been a creepy allure to ventriloquist dummies: 'Dead of Night', the under appreciated 'Magic', and the 'Twilight Zone' had an episode that stands out. This cover captures that very well.

Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Comicjack! You have the eye for unusual covers.

Frazetta was in the Beware #10 which I'm still looking for a solid mid grade or better on myself.

Either way, it's a beautiful Menace copy. :grin:

this is my Beware 10.. Ive posted it before but here it is again

You need to find an upgrade, Steve.

Frazetta was in the Beware #10 which I'm still looking for a solid mid grade or better on myself.

Either way, it's a beautiful Menace copy. :grin:

this is my Beware 10.. Ive posted it before but here it is again

Sickeningly insane. Very few PCH horror highgrade hounds can rival the collections of sartre and adamstrange. :)

An upgrade from my coverless copy (thanks to gojira).

Nice pages with a bright, glossy, completely split (and then some) cover.

Looks great in a mylar if you don't look too far to the left.

ThisMagazineisHaunted3_zpsc491121e.jpg

Hey its got purple in the cover.Congrats!

Nice! How are the stories inside that issue?

Nice art in each by Powell, Baily and Moldoff.

The Powell "Ebenezer Scrooge" type story was ho-hum.

I enjoyed the Baily "trapped in a mirror" story and the Moldoff vampire story.

Edited by damonwad