• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

I had previously owned a copy of this hard ot find book. This is a major upgrade and I am very happy to be getting this beauty:

Beware10CGC65A_zpsba0e22aa.jpg

Yes, thanks again for removing the temptation as I was pondering it in that sales thread! I just wish I had pulled the trigger on the one Metro had on their site years ago. It was a graded 9.0 for a measly $1000 that was sitting there for months till one day it disappeared. Silly me for thinking that was way too much for a 9.0 copy of this book! :cry:

I had previously owned a copy of this hard ot find book. This is a major upgrade and I am very happy to be getting this beauty:

Beware10CGC65A_zpsba0e22aa.jpg

Yes, thanks again for removing the temptation as I was pondering it in that sales thread! I just wish I had pulled the trigger on the one Metro had on their site years ago. It was a graded 9.0 for a measly $1000 that was sitting there for months till one day it disappeared. Silly me for thinking that was way too much for a 9.0 copy of this book! :cry:

Would like to see the 9.0.

I sympathize, I to have a few that got away that I should have bought. :facepalm:

Here is my old copy:

beware10.jpg

One more:

STOTU9_zpsc6440584.jpg

The AIWW is sharp as is the STOTU.....I really like those Circle 8's....I know you like yours in a slab, but man, they look nice raw. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here is my old copy:

beware10.jpg

What are you going to do with it? It would be an upgrade for me...:wink:

Sold it earlier this year.

I'd be curious as to what it fetched, in that condition. Give me an idea of the value of mine.

One more:

STOTU9_zpsc6440584.jpg

The AIWW is sharp as is the STOTU.....I really like those Circle 8's....I know you like yours in a slab, but man, they look nice raw. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks Jimbo! I think I've owned a silver marvel Circle 8. It's tempting! :o

A recent return from CGC :)

IMG_2491_zpsdf6a365a.jpg

That is a cool cover (thumbs u

Man, that guy almost bowled a perfect game until that last set.

He should have quit while he was a head! :insane:

Great book! :shy:

Thanks everyone for the kind words (thumbs u

Been looking for a decent copy for quite a while, so I was pumped when this one made the grade I was hoping for.

Also, I knew I could count on Jay for the perfect pun :applause: It almost seems like the Undead thread should get going again with some more word play!