• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Barely worth mentioning but this is now mine.

vl6rm.jpg

Don't mention it! And - you're welcome!

....time to break out the Johnny Walker and pop that puppy..... no way it would ever get LESS than an 8.5 ...... let that girl breathe, brother... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Barely worth mentioning but this is now mine.

vl6rm.jpg

Don't mention it! And - you're welcome!

....time to break out the Johnny Walker and pop that puppy..... no way it would ever get LESS than an 8.5 ...... let that girl breathe, brother... GOD BLESS...

Just don't slosh the Johnny Walker on it while it's breathing.

Venus 19 is one of those books that has such a subtle palette ..... there are colors on that cover that just don't seem to show up in a scan :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Not quite Gabe's Venus, but I was so stoked to get this from Roy this morning.

..... as well you should be...... you were most fortunate ......what a cool, cool, book. GOD BLESS....

..... looks like a glossy white pager ?

Not quite Gabe's Venus, but I was so stoked to get this from Roy this morning.

..... as well you should be...... you were most fortunate ......what a cool, cool, book. GOD BLESS....

..... looks like a glossy white pager ?

Yeah. Nice gloss and the pages are at least OW/White.

Roy's books never disappoint...... I'm glad for you. When you get tired of it, I'll gladly offer you 700 or so.... GOD BLESS....

:o

.....at least it wasn't, "I shan't dignify that with a response...." lol GOD BLESS...

I've had a lower grade copy of this black cover issue for ages, and was finally able to get a decent one on eBay, arriving yesterday. The beater, BTW, is listed on eBay right now, if anyone is looking for a reader or filler "beat but complete" copy.

$_57.JPG

Roy's books never disappoint...... I'm glad for you. When you get tired of it, I'll gladly offer you 700 or so.... GOD BLESS....

:o

I was jealous too. That book is worth $700. Mystery Tales and a cover as nice as the Venus 18 boat tunnel cover. Nice grab.