• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Not a broken neck but a recent low grader of a tough book to find.Scan03172015185903_001_zpsxv3wfxpv.jpg

Terrific!!! :applause:

I recently picked one up myself. Cover is taped but presents well and is fully readable!

WorldsOfFear2_zpsbf8920c7.jpg

Not a broken neck but a recent low grader of a tough book to find.Scan03172015185903_001_zpsxv3wfxpv.jpg

Terrific!!! :applause:

I recently picked one up myself. Cover is taped but presents well and is fully readable!

WorldsOfFear2_zpsbf8920c7.jpg

Mine is readable but I haven't yet. Figured I would pick this one up because who knows when an upgrade will come along.

I picked both of these up this evening. I am pleased. I was kicking myself for delaying too long on Jimbo's JIUW 26, so I wasn't going to miss this one :/

lfQ9L9V5WY_zpsxi9an6mw.jpg

lfBNJIEZFY_zpsjmxds9l9.jpg

Two great books, congrats! :applause:

That 26 is so cool with the ghost having those translucent hands!

The Mystic 18 and a couple of the Mystery Tales went for some decent coin.
Only book I had my eye on in the auction. When the bid hit $1800, I logged out and went to my room and cried. :cry:

Final hammer with BP was a hair south of $2400.00

I picked both of these up this evening. I am pleased. I was kicking myself for delaying too long on Jimbo's JIUW 26, so I wasn't going to miss this one :/

lfQ9L9V5WY_zpsxi9an6mw.jpg

lfBNJIEZFY_zpsjmxds9l9.jpg

Two great books, congrats! :applause:

That 26 is so cool with the ghost having those translucent hands!

You must have got that Astonishing when it went live because I was ahead before then. Nice pick ups on the two!

The Mystic 24 went for pretty good coin also.... pushing 1K IIRC..... not bad for a non Everett cover..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's a great cover all the same, but how the market for classic Atlas covers has shifted in the last year or two...