• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

Got most of the Standard pre-codes, mainly in around the FN area. Very hard to find them in better shape than that.

Gotcha - I figured given the black covers. That 15 I posted doesn't look or feel like it was ever even opened. Nice covers throughout the run.

(Great books Jay!)

Thanks!

The 9 is my only Church book! :cloud9:

Your 15 is very nice too! I think this is my nicest Unseen I own...

TheUnseen12.jpg

Beauty Jay -RC copy??

Have no idea. Bought it and this one from Foolkiller on the boards.

IIRC they were from an original owner collection. (shrug)

OutOfTheShadows10.jpg

Thanks!

The 9 is my only Church book! :cloud9:

Your 15 is very nice too! I think this is my nicest Unseen I own...

TheUnseen12.jpg

Beauty Jay -RC copy??

Have no idea. Bought it and this one from Foolkiller on the boards.

IIRC they were from an original owner collection. (shrug)

OutOfTheShadows10.jpg

Beautiful books there, Jayman! I have quantity, you have quality, eh eh! :wink:

Thank you kind Sir!

I like to think I have a nice mix of high and mid grade books in my collection. And while I do own slabbed books, I would say they only comprise less than 10% of my collection. Here is a recent pickup from our own Mxwll Smrt. No acid in face story inside but instead a plastic surgery story with some graphic panels...

Crime%20Mysteries%20%2015_zpsazhsemyn.jpg

Goes well with this book, only other acid-in-face cover I can think of...

LawbreakersSuspenseStories15.jpg

I need to pick up an LSS #15 one of these days, they always seem to sell for a little more than I want to spend, I may have to bite the bullet. Nice copy!

It's been a number of years since I read CM #15, and I'd forgotten it doesn't actually include an acid in the face story. I always liked that cover though. IIRC there is a graphic panel of somebody clawing the flesh from a man's face.

I need to pick up an LSS #15 one of these days, they always seem to sell for a little more than I want to spend, I may have to bite the bullet. Nice copy!

It's been a number of years since I read CM #15, and I'd forgotten it doesn't actually include an acid in the face story. I always liked that cover though. IIRC there is a graphic panel of somebody clawing the flesh from a man's face.

You are correct. That is the plastic surgeon clawing at the newly formed gangsters face. It pulls apart very graphically! :sick: and I can say without a doubt that the LSS 15 is a horiffic pleasure from cover to cover! (thumbs u