• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

I just picked up another copy of this book.I regretted selling the last copy i had,love the way the cover shines when out of the mylar.

SCAN0162_zpsw3zzavbq.jpg

That's that metallic ink they used! :luhv:

Got these today from the recent CC auction with busted corners and cracked cases. Thanks for the spiffy $17 packaging! But I digress. Cool books at least.

Scan04202015175712_001_zpsfv7ctfku.jpg

Scan04202015175816_001_zpsb4oltnxy.jpg

Update. CC won't do anything for busted cases besides telling you to take it up with the postal service. Very disappointing for a company I admired and buy a lot from. Just a warning to you and a little griping from me.

What he said ^. So the horse in your avy means that you're a horse trader? :wink:

What he said ^. So the horse in your avy means that you're a horse trader? :wink:

I just got an email stating the book was bought by someone else. Dang even after I checked it out :sorry: Edited by Junkdrawer

I just got an email stating the book was bought by someone else. Dang even after I checked it out :sorry:

That sucks, I'm sorry!

Same thing happened to me a while back with them. I put an offer in on a BIN book and got a declined offer the next day so I figured I would just hit the BIN. But the book was gone from the site. When I called to see what happened or if it was purchased by someone else, no one could answer what happened to the book. I'm guessing it was sold a while back and was never taken off the site. They really need to keep their site maintained! rantrant