• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

Picked this one up at and antique shop today. I wish it was the OTHER Science Comics, but I thought this one was pretty cool. It’s the 1946 series, and only a lonely 3.5 on the census. So, this would be top of census if I submit. My issue is the right edge. Miscut or trimmed? The pages look right, but the dimensions seem small on this one. Comics.org seems to be down so not sure. 

8BAB7B0F-254F-4EB9-BFE5-D49DE3755FD1.jpeg

9 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Witches Tales 16 looks to be the same witch. Some people just can't catch a break! :roflmao:

WT 16 FC CR.png

That's a lovely, bright copy! I believe the Witch also makes an appearance on the cover of BCM #38 as well.  You're absolutely right, she really can't catch a break at all.

21 minutes ago, Supernerd said:

That's a lovely, bright copy! I believe the Witch also makes an appearance on the cover of BCM #38 as well.  You're absolutely right, she really can't catch a break at all.

Yeah, the BCM 38 & 39 covers almost tell a story! (thumbsu