• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Slabs FS

47 posts in this topic

:takeit: unconditional X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500 (sorry I feel badly but I've been looking for this book)

I thought someone might jump in with the unconditional on that one. Anyways, congrats on the good buy! (thumbs u

well hopefully you don't hate me, been looking for a bit for one that wouldn't break the bank :)

I'm so glad to see there's no hard feelings here. I'll take it (pending scans) has always bugged me, as I figured if I jumped in and took it, the seller might feel uncomfortable and the buyer might be pissed.

Great sale, Brian! Good luck on the last two. (thumbs u

Andy

:takeit: unconditional X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500 (sorry I feel badly but I've been looking for this book)

I thought someone might jump in with the unconditional on that one. Anyways, congrats on the good buy! (thumbs u

well hopefully you don't hate me, been looking for a bit for one that wouldn't break the bank :)

I'm so glad to see there's no hard feelings here. I'll take it (pending scans) has always bugged me, as I figured if I jumped in and took it, the seller might feel uncomfortable and the buyer might be pissed.

Great sale, Brian! Good luck on the last two. (thumbs u

Andy

Me too, that's why I said I felt badly but feel better knowing there's no hard feelings (thumbs u

JIM 57 and 68 pending scans.

Andy the 57 has sold via PM unconditionally. The 68 was put on hold via PM. I have to check the time stamp on that one.

Just to throw my hat in the ring, I will take JIM 68 with an unconditional :takeit: .

Well, no, as if the seller accepts the "pending scans" option the first one inquiring has precedence, even if he does not pick the book, and then the book goes to the second person interested.

I have never seen a sale where the seller accepted simultaneous "take it" both pending scans and unconditional… ;)

Well, no, as if the seller accepts the "pending scans" option the first one inquiring has precedence, even if he does not pick the book, and then the book goes to the second person interested.

I have never seen a sale where the seller accepted simultaneous "take it" both pending scans and unconditional… ;)

If I am reading your post correctly, you are stating Thirdgreenham is wrong and the application of an unconditional does not take precedence.

However Brian (Foolkiller) clearly indicated ....

'Perfectly acceptable to do pending scans. However, an unconditional would trump that.' This means the seller can accept both a conditional and then an unconditional.

If I am reading your post correctly, you are stating Thirdgreenham is wrong and the application of an unconditional does not take precedence.

'Perfectly acceptable to do pending scans. However, an unconditional would trump that.' This means the seller can accept both a conditional and then an unconditional.

(thumbs u

However, I have been wrong many times before. :shy:

To attain greatness in a selling thread is to have almost all of your books sold without scans and then an argument over pending versus unconditional buys.

I wish people would buy my books without scans, pay full price and then argue that they didn't win it.

To attain greatness in a selling thread is to have almost all of your books sold without scans and then an argument over pending versus unconditional buys.

I wish people would buy my books without scans, pay full price and then argue that they didn't win it.

I feel your pain.

That's a great thought Bob. I'd like to be able to do all of that, but sell it all after just mentioning the books in another unrelated thread.

Okay... I have these two .....

Great sales thread Brian, congrats. :applause:

It is pretty clear here.......but i think the whole conditional :takeit: will create all kinds of brawling.....but it is the seller's call and FK knows what he's doing.

It is pretty clear here.......but i think the whole conditional :takeit: will create all kinds of brawling.....but it is the seller's call and FK knows what he's doing.

Interesting - doesn't "unconditional" supersede all - the seller is clear with his terms and conditions or am I missing something here?