• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How much water damage can CGC & our books withstand?

13 posts in this topic

It looks like all of Florida is going to get splooshed very heavily one more time next week.

091603W5.gif

Just how impervious is CGC to these attacks of nature?

(And why do I want to send books down to Sarasota this week, anyway? - "Never mind")

Larry

Right... didn't mean to imply that comics are the only thing on my mind.

Having been between two twister touchdowns (about a mile away on one side and 5 blocks away on the other) a few months back, I definitely wish the Florida folks could call it a year. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If it stays on that path, it will be very bad for FL. The east part of the hurricane is the worst part and the current rack has the east part of the hurricane passing by the entire length of FL. It would be better if it crossed FL and went into the Atlantic like Charley because they would be done with it. With that, it will be bringing storm surges all along the gulf coast portion of FL.

I hope the cold front comes through and pushes it out into the Atlantic before it reaches FL. I fell for those on the islands.