• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GERBER PHOTO JOURNAL VOL 1 AND VOL 2 // $85 DELIVERED USA//SOLD//CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

One set of photo Gerber photo journals. Vol 1 has some tape around the cover. Hardcover and interior pages are minty fresh on both volumes. Sorry, due to weight USA only.

Paypal (gregreece21774@yahoo.com), checks, money orders, credit cards all accepted.

THX,

Greg

PHOTOVOLUME1_zps00a9b19f.jpeg

PHOTOVOLUME2_zps05a62da8.jpeg

Hi all,

One set of photo Gerber photo journals. Vol 1 has some tape around the cover. Hardcover and interior pages are minty fresh on both volumes. Sorry, due to weight USA only.

Paypal (gregreece21774@yahoo.com), checks, money orders, credit cards all accepted.

THX,

Greg

PHOTOVOLUME1_zps00a9b19f.jpeg

:takeit:

PHOTOVOLUME2_zps05a62da8.jpeg

I know, I desired them (the GA set) when they came out first, but back then the exchange rate was prohibitive, and the shipping costs equally bad.

It took me about 20 years to get to golden age… Hopefully not having them saved me a lot of money… :D

Valuable resource, especially for GA collectors. I've had mine for 18 years and studying the covers is like studying for the SATs lol

You said it. I got a few of the missing stickers years ago from Red Hook when I was a noob just joining the boards. With those Gerber books you have the entire GA gallery at your fingertips. The Marvel volumes, in my opinion, are not as interesting but nice to have, nonetheless.