• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Pedigree FFs

22 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I'm still focusing on my FF 1-20 run, so I've picked out some fantastic post-#20 issues to put up for sale here on the Boards. Many are pedigree copies and all have white pages. :cloud9: No writing or date stamps unless noted, excellent centering.

The usual rules apply -- no HOSers or deadbeats or folks who haven't paid off other Board members yet. I accept Paypal, money orders, and checks. Time payments might also be OK if you PM me first (along with any reasonable offers for one or more books).

All prices given will include shipping in the US. I don't prefer to ship internationally, but am open to compromise. Canadian buyers pay actual shipping costs to the North.

First up:

FANTASTIC FOUR #59

CGC 9.8 wp CURATOR (Rich color and gloss on this one, excellent centering)

$800 shipped

FF59.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR #22

CGC 9.4 wp MASS COPY (the colors here are as radioactive as the wall Ben's approaching)

12-Month GPA: about $1300, but pedigree copies are over $2k

$1700 shipped

FF22.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #3

CGC 9.6 wp (only one 9.8 in the census...pardon the scan, but this book is the nicest copy of the Annual I've seen)

12-Month GPA: only two 9.6's on file -- the Boston ($4000) and the Northland ($2200)

$3100 shipped

FFAnnual3_zps70b7728f.png

FANTASTIC FOUR #22

CGC 9.4 wp MASS COPY (the colors here are as radioactive as the wall Ben's approaching)

12-Month GPA: about $1300, but pedigree copies are over $2k

$1700 shipped

FF22.jpg

Love me the Massachusetts pedigree. :cloud9:

:takeit:

FANTASTIC FOUR #23

CGC 9.4 wp (very tough in HG)

12-Month GPA: about $2600

$2600 shipped, which is what I paid...I won't fret if it doesn't sell!

FF23_zps5ef19b80.jpg

Killer copy.

:takeit:

Thanks, Bob! Pleasure to do business with you on those three books. :applause:

Others will be around through Monday morning before I consider other venues. Any offers welcome via PM.

Dan :headbang: