• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upward price correction on Sensation 1?

14 posts in this topic

No Diana, but the commercial success MOS enjoyed over a few days ($125MM) caused Warner Bros to confirm a sequel, which all but guarantees a JLA franchise. With the "big 2" on solid footing, I think WB can now start to work on WW and Flash and reboot Lantern. Then they have their "five-core" ready to go for JLA.

Still, they are so far behind Marvel Studios ...

Still, they are so far behind Marvel Studios ...

Aint that the truth....

I wish the interest in WW could've held off until I finished my run!

...... FINISH the GA Wonder Woman run ? wow....... what a concept. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ah man...I missed a few AS8, WW1, Sen1 auctions just by a hair over the last year. Should have bid just a little higher. I *was* marveling about the relative affordability of these books. doh!

Look what popped up on CL today...

RADDEF0420111028_135159.jpg

Impressive that it already has a bid of $27k. Not a lot of recent GPA sales to compare it to, but it seems like key WW comics are consistently selling above guide now (2012 Overstreet has a Sen 1 8.0 at $22k). Only a few years ago (if I recall), getting guide was pretty standard (obviously given the presentation of the book). Good to see some excitement around the character.