• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ Heath Exhibition

15 posts in this topic

Paris Fred sent me some links for the recent Russ Heath exhibition (Palma, Spain), in which my Battle Action # 3 cover was on loan.

Enjoy!

http://ib3tv.com/20130125_193492-lexposicio-carn-i-acer-lart-de-russ-heath-al-casal-solleric-de-palma.html

http://www.concordcreativelab.com/?portfolio=the-art-of-russ-heath-solleric

Europe seems to be a bit more open in terms of recognizing validity artwise, our culture generally waits until it's worth a lot of money to give it validation.

great looking presentation!

yes totally, Will love to see this kind of Exhibition here in L.A :preach:

Europe seems to be a bit more open in terms of recognizing validity artwise, our culture generally waits until it's worth a lot of money to give it validation.

i second that! The masters of american comics show was great! but not much since then, every once in a while a legitimate gallery will include something comic related but not like the Heath show.....it'll happen, i'm optimistic

Terrific. Hey, speaking of outrageously good Russ Heath pages, did anyone here pick up that Vampire story in the last C-Link?

That was a pretty sweet story. Had I not won the War Adventures cover in Heritage I would have pursued it pretty aggressively.

Terrific. Hey, speaking of outrageously good Russ Heath pages, did anyone here pick up that Vampire story in the last C-Link?

That was a pretty sweet story. Had I not won the War Adventures cover in Heritage I would have pursued it pretty aggressively.

Excellent Heath cover, buttocks! (thumbs u

Excellent Heath cover, buttocks! (thumbs u

Thanks! I soooooo wanted the one you own when Bechara had it, but was still a poor trainee. Now I just have to find out who owns that Spellbound 20...

i second that! The masters of american comics show was great! but not much since then, every once in a while a legitimate gallery will include something comic related but not like the Heath show.....it'll happen, i'm optimistic

I forgot that the hammer also did a great show of Roberts crumbs Genesis pages.....it was exceptional!