• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fullback abrasion?

71 posts in this topic

Does anyone else see something different when the look at the title of this thread quickly?

lol

:shrug:

Someone already asked, but I haven't seen it answered. Are you using Gerber or Bill Cole? I stopped using Bill Cole years ago because the boards are abrasive. Gerber's are not. I saw damage regularly from Cole's, and haven't seen it in over 15 years of Gerber.

Someone already asked, but I haven't seen it answered. Are you using Gerber or Bill Cole? I stopped using Bill Cole years ago because the boards are abrasive. Gerber's are not. I saw damage regularly from Cole's, and haven't seen it in over 15 years of Gerber.

I'm using Gerbers.

I'm using Gerbers.

Well then you're doing it wrong :sumo:

I'm using Gerbers.

Well then you're doing it wrong :sumo:

:sorry: