• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The many faces of Pauly G's Rhino

41 posts in this topic

I think its just a bard wire tattoo. He has a bunch of tats in the movie. He has it before he gets in the Rhino suit so I dont think it has anything to do with the CGI.

That is my assessment of it, is it a good idea? NO. It reminds me of Bullseye from the DD movie with his "bullseye" skin cuts on his forehead.

He's gonna be good. The rest... Who knows.

I predict suckage to rival Linda Lovelace herself.

I'm just wondering what the difference between "really good Rhino acting" and "really bad Rhino overacting" would look like in photos. hm

Paul Giamatti is awesome in pretty much everything. Plus, he's a die hard Rhino fan. How many actors would spend years campaigning not just to play Rhino of all people - not, you know, Batman or Spider-man, but the flipping RHINO - but to get Rhino in a movie in the first place? That's some serious fanboy dedication.

:applause:

He's gonna be good. The rest... Who knows.

I predict suckage to rival Linda Lovelace herself.

I'm just wondering what the difference between "really good Rhino acting" and "really bad Rhino overacting" would look like in photos. hm

I'm going to have a hard time taking Paul Giamatti seriously.

They may as well have cast Rob Schneider or Will Ferrell in the roll.

I also anticipate the Rhino will be designed similar to the way the Green Goblin was in the ASM first film. Some kind of mechanical / armored suit but somehow I won't like it.

Going to see it with very low expectations.